Thursday, February 25, 2010

I'm Back

I'm unsure if that title sounds like a a good thing or a threat!

Anyway I have been meaning to get back to blogging again but since I had fallen so behind the thought of catching up was a bit overwhelming. I guess I have misplaced my motivation - if you happen to run into it please mention that I am searching for it. I have made an executive decision (hey, it is my blog after all) and will not even attempt to post those old updates. Therefore I apologize for no Christmas photos (nor January photos nor maybe even February photos!) but this way I can get back to doing what I love... sharing all our priceless moments with you.

I hope you will all start checking back more often now that I have returned. Oh, and don't forget to comment. I enjoy the ego boost!

4 comments:

MindySue said...

One boost coming your way. I love reading your blog and seeing all the cute things your kids say, so keep it up!

I hate catch up too, it's the worst.

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you back. Reading your blog is always the high light of my day. I just wish we could be there sharing all those special moments with you, Cam and the kids.

Love you all,

Dad

Anonymous said...

Don't ever stop Heather! I love your Blog! Other wise I would feel like we didn't even know your kids. Love and miss you all, Aunt Cheryl

Melissa Paul said...

yay! Glad you are blogging again!