Sunday, December 21, 2008

Snow Play

This weekend brought more snow. Now this is a white Christmas!Yesterday, we did some sledding at a birthday party. Big Bro thought this was the a blast and had to be drug inside. Little Sis didn't enjoy it quite as much. In fact, she was crying at the end of the first run and insisted that I go with her on a second try, which she also was less than thrilled about.
Last night, it dumped snow, but the temperature was a little warmer. So we bundled up and played in the yard. We had a great snow fight, even though the snow was to dry to form balls! The kids also made snow angels and I gave them rides through the yard on the snow shovel. I love the first few weeks of snowy weather!

4 comments:

Kim R. said...

AAAAhhh! Those are such great photos....I may need some pronts of those last two. Kali thinks Ami looks like "a Snow Princess"....

Kim R. said...

Prints....not pronts. I am such a wonderful typist.

Anonymous said...

Glad the kids had fun - I'm sick of the cold & snow already. I agree with Kali, Lil Sis does look like a snow princess. Have fun over the holidays.

Love ya,
Dad

Heather said...

Maybe that's because she feels the need to accessorize even when playing in the snow. Did you notice the pink headband worn over the hat?