Friday, December 4, 2009

Turkey Day 2009

Again, I'm late posting. It's not all my fault this time though as the computer is acting up. UGH - technology, don't you just love it?

Anyway, we were able to spend Thanksgiving this year with the VanTassell side of the family. It was a really good time. I think Bro explained the trip best when he told us what his favorite part of the trip was..."eating turkey and watching movies and cutting a Christmas tree and shooting guns and playing with cousins." Need I say more?

Despite all the fun we had I only captured one photo. At least it's a super cute one!

Thanks Grandma and Grandpa for the great memories!

2 comments:

Karmen said...

Sounds like a wonderful Thanksgiving! :-)

Anonymous said...

I love the picture! Thanks you kids for coming and spending your precious time with us. The picture made me want you all back. I am sure glad that those were Caleb's memories---You know what I mean.
Grandpa wants to know if you are still whistling?
We put our tree up. It is a tall one but it is beautiful with all the pretty lights and ornaments on it. it looks like it was cut with my high ceilings in mind. Love you all!! Grandma