Monday, November 23, 2009

The Lion King

I am so behind in posting. Sorry Mom. This one is for you!
On the 14th, we joined Papa and Granny for a weekend trip to see the broadway production of The Lion King. It was phenomenal! It completely exceeded all our expectations and managed to keep the kids enthralled even though the show didn't begin until after 8 pm.

What a fabulous trip! The only downside is that I didn't take enough photos to capture all the fun we managed to jam into those couple days. But here's what I did manage to get.

Thanks mom and dad for an unforgettable weekend.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures! Tell Cameron thanks for driving by and getting those! Sure made me smile. It was a fantastic trip, wasn't it. Lots of new memories. Love you! Mom/Granny

Anonymous said...

I have heard nothing but good about this play. Good for you Williams grandparents for thinking of it.
Looks like you made some great memories.
Debra