Sunday, March 21, 2010

Home Improvement

We have been working on this project for the last month, though I could have had it done in a week if I hadn't gotten slammed with a last minute PTA situation.

Here's the before:And here's the after:
We removed the dated paneling, tore out the baseboard heaters, and patched a large hole in the wall where the a/c unit lived before we put in central air. Then it was a matter of priming and painting and replacing all baseboard molding throughout the living room, dining room and hall.

6 comments:

MindySue said...

Awesome!!! It looks so great! Perhaps I can come over this week and "visit" you while you hold Cora....deals?

Karmen said...

Wow!Now that is a make over! It makes the room look bigger. Very nice and pretty - looks like a ton of work though!

Melissa Paul said...

How pretty and bright! Where in the world are you finding time to do all these awesome projects, Superwoman?

Anonymous said...

OK so come help me with my house!!!
I am painting the downstairs bedroom and it has taken me all week.
Debra

Heidi said...

I love how the green turned out! It doesn't even look like the same room...so much brighter!

Heidi said...

I love how the green turned out! It doesn't even look like the same room...it's much brighter!