Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Fall Changes

Like the weather, I seem to notice the biggest changes in my children during the fall and spring.

Big Bro has gotten amazing at spelling. During dinner the other night I asked hubby if he wanted to make a f-i-r-e (not wanting to get the kids excited if the answer was no) and Big Bro knew exactly what we were talking about. I guess that means this year we won't be talking about the t-o-y-s from s-a-n-t-a while they are around!

Little Sis has grown considerably too. She now dresses herself each morning, everything from taking off her jammies to putting on her shoes. It makes for some interesting outfits! I am so amazed that she can button and unbutton her clothing already! She has also grown into quite the little helper. Here is some video of her helping one of the little guys I care for put on his shoes.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful pictures! Thanks for sharing them. I agree, they certainly are growing fast! Loved your examples. :-)
Love, Mom