Tuesday, April 14, 2009

NOnoNOnoNOnoNO

This is what we woke up this morning.

What's the big deal you might ask, it's only mid-April and you are from Wyoming where it has been known to snow on the 4th of July. (Yes, I said the 4th of JULY, for those of you not from there or whom I haven't told this to before).

The BIG deal is that I don't live in Wyoming any more, and it does NOT snow in April in Washington... well, not normally anyhow.

Come on, it's spring. The tulips are out. My daffodils have already bloomed and faded. Where are you, Sunshine?

4 comments:

MindySue said...

ditto. your entire post. ditto.

Heidi said...

I completely agree!!! I know I have become quite the wuss living in the northwest but, hey, we have adjusted to this weather and have earned the right to whine about it now!

Anonymous said...

Hey stop complaining--try Laramie Wyoming again! Snow, wind, wind, and more wind and more snow and cold and did I say wind!!!! Yuk!! Will Spring never arrive? Hugs, Aunt Cheryl

Destiny said...

I thought the exact thing. So bizarre.