Thursday, June 18, 2009

I need more hours in the day

and more energy to fill those hours.

With school getting out I thought I would have a chance to catch up but I feel further behind now. I feel like a taxi as I'm constantly running the kids to swimming, golf, gymnastics and playdates. One more week...then I'm sure I will be able to magically clean the house, weed the garden and catch up on the blog. Maybe I will finally post the photos from this weekend's camping trip.

Gotta go, the taxi is leaving for the pool.

3 comments:

Karmen said...

I am alwaygs grateful to hear and see your news and surprised at how often you update this site! So don't worry if it takes you awhile to do that or to clean your house....in a few years, it's probably more important that the kids got to go to all their activities. Right? I am surprised at how fast the days have been going too. Love ya! Mom

Kim R. said...

I am excited to see these camping pictures taht you speak of.........

Anonymous said...

Heather Welcome to Motherhood for the next several years. Your Mom is right--in ten, twenty years what will be remembered is the time you spent as a taxi and with your kids NOT and I repeat NOT what your house looked like or how pretty the yard was for a few weeks. So enjoy and have fun as it all comes to an end way too soon and then all that is left IS the house and the yard and a few trips to see the kids and grandkids! Love and Hugs, Aunt Cheryl