Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Can we keep it?


During our walk Sis found this little caterpillar on the path. It was so cute and fuzzy, but in the end we decided that he would be happiest in his natural home. Actually I just didn't think he would survive our hike back to the car. I'm keeping a look out now though and walking prepared. It would be amazing to watch the caterpillar - cocoon - butterfly transformation with the kids.

Toward the end of the walk Sis came across this "cute cute cute worm". Since we we close to the car, we did keep this one. He's living in the garden.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry it has been so long that I have been on the blog! I know when I come to the computer there is something I need to do.
Wow! pretty sad that when I get there I can't remember. OK draw straws all of the VanTassell children who gets to take care of our Alzheimer mom?
Grandma

Anonymous said...

Oh by the way wish I had been on the hike/walk with you.
Grandma

Karmen said...

Sure fun to see the world out of the eyes of little ones, isn't it?