Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Here it is...

Okay so it seems like everyone has a blog these days and although I told myself a million times that I would never have enough to say to fill the blog, here I am starting one. After much thought I decided that this would be the perfect place for me to share the our funny stories (and those that are not so humorous at first), our photos and just our general lives with all of those we love who we rarely see. I hope you get some entertainment out of it but mostly I hope that it helps us all feel a little more connected!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I am really impressed with the quality of your Blog- it rocks!!

Anonymous said...

Heather, this is awesome! You are so clever and very talented. We miss you all so much! This will definitely allow us to feel more connected. We need you to set one up for all of us. Love and Hugs, Aunt Cheryl

Melissa Paul said...

Great job with your page! I hope you enjoy it, I've had fun with mine.

Karmen said...

Great idea Heather! I will look forward to seeing what you have to share and agree that it will be a good place for you to vent...especially after Miss Amelie asks, "Mommy, why do you have that angry face?" :-)
Love, Mom