Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween?

Happy Halloween!

A creative, crafty friend left this on my doorstep a couple of days ago. I sure got a kick out of it. Somehow this puking pumpkin really brightened my day.


Not So Happy Halloween!

This morning my own pumpkin (Little Sis) starting puking. Poor thing and it's Halloween. UGH! She's taking it easy on the couch and says that she does not want to trick-or-treat because candy does not sound good. She must be really sick to not even want chocolate.

8 comments:

Melissa Paul said...

Munchie remembered your pumpkin. I told him that sis was sick and he asked if she was burping up orange like Miss Heather's pumpkin.

Feel better soon!

Destiny said...

Poor girl. Logan's doing the same thing, although he is still determined to go trick-or-treating. Cute pumpkin. Hope she feels better.

Anonymous said...

I have spent 30 minutes catching up on your blogs. I so enjoy your site! So sorry your little pumkin was sick , hope she is feeling better! Keep up the good work on the blog, oh and great carving on your pumpkins!
Love ya , Aunt Kay #1

Anonymous said...

So sorry Amie!!! Grandma will send you some candy that will be you own for after Halloween. Get better fast. Love Grandma

MindySue said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
MindySue said...

okay i just realized that you aren't using names on your blog. so sorry. feel free to delete my last post. sorry.

MindySue said...

(nevermind I got it)

I think perhaps my pumpkin gave your little girl the flu! I AM SOOOO SORRY! It is ODD timing though...and crazy sick pumpkin arrives and soon Lil Sis is sick. Uh oh.

Anonymous said...

Hi hope your little pumpkin is feeling better now. It isn't very much fun to be sick on Halloween. Sure enjoy your blog Heather. It had been a while since I last read it. Just love catching up on all your news. You are one terrific Mom! Love and Hugs, Aunt Cheryl