Sunday, August 2, 2009

Oh, A New Toy!


Yes, yes, that would be the one, the only, the original Thighmaster. You may remember them from the early 90's. Maybe I need to jog your memory... Suzanne Somers. Got it now?

Well the kids found it collecting dust under my bed, (where this piece of excerise equipment has resided since the early 90's), and now think it's the greatest toy ever. What a fabulous catapult it makes!

I have vowed that this machine will now be used to slim my thighs. Therefore, I am squatting, instead of merely bending at the waist, every night as I pick it up to put it away!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are too funny! We do remember that piece of dust collector (and others) that we have had. Love you! Mom and Dad

MindySue said...

HAHA. Nice exercise plan. I plan to do curls with each and every book I read.

Anonymous said...

I love how kids make use of the darnedest things like cardboard boxes, and old string and sticks and "thigh masters"
I am sure you do a lot more than bend over. You are too funny! Debra