Saturday, March 28, 2009

My Crazy Week

I put in a ton of hours at Bro's school this last week as I headed up the book fair. I was there long hours (until 10:30 pm on Wed.) but it was well worth it. And my children got a break due to a good friend's help with their care. I can't thank you enough, Miss K.

I was able to earn our school a record of $1800+ in books. A great deal went to the library but I also used a little of the money to purchase books for each classroom's library. The smiles on the faces of the teachers and students made all my effort well worth it. I am so pleased that I was able to bring so much joy to so many. I know I am making a difference.

2 comments:

Karmen said...

Nice job Honey! I knew you were putting in a lot of hours on the book fair. Sounds like it was a very worthwhile project. That's pretty cool that you got to have some say in where the money and books went. I am proud of you too. Thank-you so much for the great updates and pictures. We don't always leave a comment, but wanted you to know that we look at your site often - especially when we need a little chuckle. And we get plenty of those when we here what your family is up to. Never a dull moment around your house! Love you! xxoo Mom

Karmen said...

I meant "hear" - this doesn't have a spell check, does it? I could sure use one!