Saturday, March 28, 2009

Party Dress

Little Sis is cracking me up on a consistent basis lately. Tonight we had a birthday party for one of my friends. Little Sis insisted on wearing a "party dress" to it. I guess that makes sense and I am glad to see her wear this dress more than once so I can't complain, even if her changing did have us arriving late!
Earlier today we drove past her new preschool and she told her daddy that she was hoping for a class full of girls with just one boy. When we asked her why she replied "Well, I don't quite like boys, daddy. "

She also had her Mini Olympics for gymnastics this week. I unfortunately missed it due to the book fair but felt these photos were priceless and thus had to share.

She is quite the gymnast and will be moving up soon even though she will be one of the youngest in the next class. She just has the natural ability for this type of thing. Though she loves gymnastics, she has also made it clear that she wants to try out a dance class. Maybe I will consider this in the fall but feel like one activity a week is enough for my 3 year old right now.

1 comment:

Karmen said...

Wonderful pictures of you doing your gymnastics Ame! It looks like you do a fantastic job. I am so proud of you. Love you! xxoo Granny