Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Feeling Pretty

I got on the floor today for a little playtime with the boys and Little Sis this afternoon. We were playing this game where they would attempt to get past me and I would grab them and tickle them until they escaped and ran back to the other side of the room. This resulted in so much giggling my cheeks were sore!
Little Sis stopped in the middle of the fun, looked at me and proclaimed "Mommy you look really pretty today!" Here I was with my hair a mess and no make-up on, not exactly my idea of pretty. But my little girl found my happiness beautiful and I actually felt pretty at the time too! Shows what a little childhood play can do for your self-image!

3 comments:

Melissa Paul said...

Heather, you're ALWAYS pretty!

Anonymous said...

I have to agree with her! Debra

Karmen said...

Yep, me too. It's your beautiful smile and that twinkle in your eye. I love how Ame comes up with these things out of the blue....how sweet. Love, Mom