Thursday, September 11, 2008

Fundraising Time Again

We had our first official PTA meeting of the year tonight. I won't go into specifics but I am feeling slightly overwhelmed. I did manage to pass a few sign-up sheets on without adding my name though, so kudos for me!!
Most exciting though is that we started our fall fundraiser for the year. We are hoping to earn enough money to put in new playground equipment on the "big kid" side this year. We could certainly use all the help we can get. You would not believe the amount this will cost or the hoops we will have to jump through to get it done.
Anyway if you are interested in helping out and I haven't hit you up with the book yet, you can shop online at http://store.gafundraising.com. Just put in the schools pin of 978890 and make sure you enter Big Bro's name (no space in the last name!). He is shooting for that limo lunch ride to B.K. again this year!
P.S. All orders are due in on September 24th. Start shopping today! And, of course, a huge thank you to all!!

4 comments:

Karmen said...

Thanks for putting the site on here! Papa and I will be placing our order. Let our "little man" know and tell him good luck for us! Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

Tell Caleb this was perfect for me since "I can't drive anymore". I was able to shop from my easy chair!
Unc Brad

Heather said...

Thank you Uncle Brad! I'll let Caleb know that you're not so bad (for an old man!)

Anonymous said...

Heather, I am trying to order and they want the schools name. They are not asking me for a #. HELP!!!
Debra