Friday, September 5, 2008

Girl Day

There are always boys around the house...Daddy, Big Bro, and the two little guys I care for three days a week. But yesterday Little Sis and I were able to partake in a total girl day. It was so refreshing as it has been some time since the two of us have just hung out. So we worked on a "project" together. I worked on Big Bro's Kinder scrapbook and Sis painted and made a page of her own!
Then we baked some cookies...chocolate chip of course!!

And even got some laundry done!
Here she is helping me remove a grass stain from Big Bro's Jeans.
Little Sis and I rarely had time to ourselves while Bro was in Kindergarten because I watched the boys four days each week and much of that fifth day was spent in Big Bro's classroom. I am so excited to be able to have a weekly girl day this year. I am just hoping our girl day doesn't coincide with Sissy's ornery day!!

2 comments:

Melissa Paul said...

glad you're getting some alone time with Sis!

I wouldn't mind some alone grown-up girl time with you - if we can ever work THAT out! We won't do laundry though:)

Anonymous said...

That's as special as it gets. These days are something that both of you will remember forever.

Love,
Dad